Learn how to keep up with the never-ending content cycle from influencer experts and a brand that's crushing the game.
We are beyond excited to be teaming up with thredUP, your favorite online thrift store, and Photoslurp, a leading platform for user-generated content, to share how to create high-impact branded content.
Reelio has been working closely with thredUP for years to expand and continuously optimize their always-on approach to influencer marketing. Madeline Cronin Aaronson, thredUP's Senior Manager of Organic Growth, will be joining Vivian Valiente, Reelio's Director of Integrated Marketing to share their personal best practices and insights for how they find and approach influencers, make great content and improve their results month after month.
If you are a marketer at an e-commerce or direct-to-consumer brand who's considering testing influencer content OR are looking to improve your results, this live discussion is for you. Don't miss it!
Thursday, November 8th at 1pm EST or 10am PST
- How to find the best influencers for your brand
- How to get great influencer content
- How to optimize and improve influencer content over time
- How to inspire your brand community to share content featuring your products
- How to leverage social proof to increase engagement with your eCommerce presence
- How to keep content production going (and not run out)
See you Thursday, Nov. 8th @ 1 p.m. EST.
thredUP is the world's largest online thrift store where you can buy and sell high-quality secondhand clothes.
Reelio is a platform and agency that powers influencer marketing at scale.
Photoslurp is a visual marketing platform that integrates customer photos and videos from social media into online shopping journeys.